Clouds Over Greenwich
Digital File available for download to you once payment is confirmed. Please read the Usage License information below.
The Buyer shall only use the digital files in accordance with the permissions within this agreement. The Buyer’s digital files are for personal use only and shall not be submitted to contests, reproduced for commercial use, or reproduced in any way by parties other than the Photographer. The redistribution of digital images is strictly prohibited.
Sarah Newlyn grants Buyer a non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual, personal-use license to reproduce Media via print only for any non-commercial use, including but not limited to reprints, enlargements, gifts to family and friends, slide shows, and web pages. Title and ownership, and all rights now and in the future, of and for the Media remain exclusively with Sarah Newlyn. There are no warranties, express or implied. The Media is provided "as is."
The Buyer may share the image on social media. All images posted on social media require a direct link or credit towards Sarah Newlyn or Sapphire Photo Art. Buyer shall not copy, download, screen shot, or capture the photographs in any other fashion. Buyer also shall not crop, edit, or add filters to any photographs. This includes Facebook’s “automatic” filter.
WHAT YOU MAY DO
Personal, Non-Commercial use of the Media includes:
- Display on personal websites and computers
- Making image prints for personal use.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT DO
Buyer may not:
- Resell, relicense, sub-license, redistribute without express written permission from Sarah Newlyn;
- Use the Media in any way whatsoever in which you charge money, collect fees, or receive any form of remuneration;
- Use the Media in advertising;
- Incorporate the Media into trademarks, logos, or service marks;
- Make the Media available for download.
Sarah Newlyn retains copyright of all images.